Here's what happened today. Lizzie bit Anna on the leg for no reason that could be determined (she didn't leave marks, though). Anna starts crying. I come around the corner, Lizzie admits to biting Anna, so I tell her that is bad and she needs to go to time out. Lizze starts sobbing like she is the one injured, saying "I need a hug!" Then Anna gives Lizzie a hug, and the crying stops immediately, and they are ready to play together again. Except for the fact that Lizzie still has to have her punishment.
Then, 15 minutes later, when they are both upstairs playing, Anna starts sobbing. Lizzie hit her over the head with a toy multiple times. Anna says it was a Barbie, Lizzie says she didn't hit her with a Barbie... "I hit her wit dat!" (pointing at another toy on the floor). Well, at least she doesn't lie. So she got sent to her room, where she cried and cried and cried. And then I caught Anna trying to let her out of her room.
So either Anna is a big softie, or Lizzie has totally figured out how to work her sister. Or maybe it's both, but either way, I know I have to watch that sneaky little one.
No comments:
Post a Comment