Since the last thing I wrote on this blog in December had to do with the baby, I guess it's fitting that the next post, over two months later, was also about the baby. It also shows that I haven't been keeping up with this like I should.
We had our 20 week ultrasound today, and we took the girls with us. After the first couple of minutes Lizzie really couldn't care less, and attempted to take a nap on Seth's lap. Anna, on the other hand, was enthralled by everything... the ultrasound machine, the room, the exam bed, the fact the lights were dim, everything. And she was extremely excited when she found out her wish had come true - she's having a baby brother! That's right, folks, Baby Goodman #3 is a boy! And we have the pictures to prove it, which will be brought out at a suitably embarrasing moment sometime in the future.
And here is a more appropriate ultrasound picture for the interwebs. Say hello to our baby boy! We can't wait to meet him in person :)

No comments:
Post a Comment