Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Little Wormy Foo Foo

While playing with play doh, Lizzie made a worm and was inspired to reimagine the classic children's song of Little Bunny Foo Foo.  Imagine the following sung to that tune (generally, like a four year old sticks to a tune).

Little wormy foo foo, worming through the forest
Field mice picked him up and bopped him on the head
Then a good person came along and she said,
Don't bop him on the head!  I'll give you three more chances, then I'll turn you into a goon!

Little wormy foo foo, going through the forest
Field mice picked him up and bopped him on the head
Then a good person came along and she said,
I was going to give you three more chances.
But you made me mad, so now I'm going to turn you into a goon!

And little wormy foo foo stayed with the good person and didn't get bopped on the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment