Saturday, March 19, 2011

Does paper breed like rabbits?

One of my big projects this week was building a bookshelf and rearranging the office.  One of the hardest parts of completing this project was not putting the bookshelf together.  And it was not emptying my desk so that it could be lifted by a human being, and not a forklift.  No, it was dealing with all of the paper that seemed to come out of nowhere as I was doing all of this.  Stacks of it just kept popping up everywhere. 

Where in the world did all the paper come from?  About once a week I go through my desk and recycle or shred stacks of paper.  I regularly file bills (the ones that aren't electronic) and important items.  But when I had cleaned out my desk, I had stacks on two office chairs and a huge pile on the bottom shelf of our new bookshelf.  And this did not include items already in file folders.

The only explanation I can come up with is that paper in the office (much like wire hangers and tiny Barbie accessories) breeds like rabbits.  Does anyone know where I can take the paper (and the wire hangers and Anna's tiny Barbie accessories) to have it spayed or neutered?  Please, help me prevent paper overpopulation in my home!

No comments:

Post a Comment