As you can see from our updated family portrait on the left side of our blog, we actually did get at least one good picture out of our portrait session this week. Actually, we got more than one (
see some of the good ones here), but not as many as I would have liked. Between the kids and the photographer, I think we had some missed opportunities for great pictures.
Here's a sample of some of the pictures that will NOT be making it into the Christmas card this year! Seth and I also tried to get some taken of just the two of us, and those are so bad they aren't even going to be shown here :)
 |
| Anna's making crazy psycho eyes, Lizzie appears done with the whole thing, and Xavier is wondering what the heck is going on - and this was the first pose we tried. |
 |
| Not sure why the photographer felt it was a good idea to have my really tall husband stand. He kinda makes the rest of us look like midgets. |
 |
| Not too bad, but look at Lizzie's eyes. I don't know what she was looking at, but they look like they are going to pop out of her head. |
 |
| I think Anna's in pain. Or just gritting her teeth. |
No comments:
Post a Comment